Leadership Education Suite | professional development programs
Recently I was working with a client who’s organisation was in a high occupancy, fast paced tourism environment and the challenges she was facing in the lead up to the Commonwealth Games in 2018 on the Gold Coast, were similar to the issues the not for profit, disability service provider was faced with interstate.
Real time peace and productivity thieves:
- fast paced change
- unrealistic expectations
- shrinking resources
- white noise
- walking on eggshells around diversity on many levels – gender, cultural, familial, tribes
- problem generators
- competing demands and growing uncertainty
- and not knowing what to say or how to say, when holding people to account
If this is you, you’re not alone. Our Programs help you to recognise the impact of:
- digital connectivity – we’re always on
- problem generators at work in reactionary environments
- boards concerned about compliance and direction, profit and people
- funding bodies and strategic partners needing nurturing
- a mind that won’t shut down and rest
- and you’re ‘cheating’ on your family with your mind on work
It’s time to take a stand and consider your role in all of this, how you’re doing and how you’re leading.
Let’s partner together to create professional development and education opportunities for you and your leaders, that builds connection, increases engagement, embeds culture change and impacts your bottom line results. We’re losing too many good Leaders to disappointment and discouragement. The cost to business and importantly, relationships is way too high.
COST TO BUSINESS IF YOU DON’T ACT
Did you know that losing 2 hours a day to interruptions and repeating instructions can add up to a loss of 480 hours a year? That’s almost 25% of a full-time wage gone. Just like that. Now, add in the cascading lost hours of the Leaders’ direct reports. Quantify it by multiplying the relevant hourly rates and BOOM!
Leader: $60/ph inc on-costs x 480 hours a year = $28,800
5 Direct Reports: @ $40/ph each x 2.5 hours a week x 48 weeks a year = $24,000
$52,800 gone. Just like that. Puts education into perspective as a cost outlay doesn’t it?
PROGRAMS WE OFFER:
Executive Clique Retreats & Masterminds
- 3 Executive Clique Retreats a Year. Come for One, Come for All
- 4 nights. 3 days. Different Locations
- EXECUTIVE RETREAT | YES PLEASE!
Executive Coaching Programs
- 4 Levels of 1:1 Time with our Award Winning Corporate Cinderella CEO Tarran Deane.
- Choose from Powerhouse, Propel, Positioning, Performance
- Executive Coaching | Yes Please!
Leadership Education Suite | Leadership Training:
- Your Own In-house Training and Development ^engage us in your planning & budget cycle
- Public Seminars & Events that You Can Join In With
- TRAINING PROGRAMS | YES PLEASE!
Here’s your sneak peak:
You can take a closer look at more than 100 leadership training programs we will be hosting throughout 2016 – 2017. Training will be delivered by our team of educators and training facilitators, delivering events along the East Coast of Australia, at our Public Events & Seminars, or at your workplace to help strengthen the performance of your team and secure a competitive edge. If Tarran is sought as your Principal Educator, please enquire for her availability and rate.
Request your “Leadership Education Suite” below and increase your teams capability, connection, communication and innovation at work!
Contact us today: +61 (0)417 654305 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TESTIMONIAL | SOCIAL PROOF OF WORKS:
Our Coaching Clients, like Danielle Mackenzie, Regional Manager of United Synergies and past national executive with Lifeline Australia National GM Quality & Risk, find significant value in how we decide, design and deliver powerful programs that shift thinking and equip leaders.
Take a look at Danielle’s feedback from our 2016 Executive Clique Leader-SHIP Retreat: