Leadership: Are you being taken seriously?
[Podcast] Interviewed by entrepreneur Bella on her Jump Consulting Episode 37: “Leadership, Strategic Planning, & Vision” Tarran asked the audience “Leadership: Are you being taken seriously?”
I loved it when Bella invited me to be on her PODCAST!
I first met Bella at a little soiree in a funky part of Phoenix, Arizona in the American Summer of 2016. Arriving a few days early for the annual #NSAInfluence Convention I joined my Australian friend and colleague Trish Jenkins who happened to be in town to speak at a different conference. Trish is brilliant at building relationships through LinkedIn and on this occasion had reached out to a contact Gelie Akhenblit. Social proof and a track record on LinkedIn gave Trish ‘credibility’ and made it easy for Gelie to decide to coordinate the soiree and welcome Trish and I. Trish enquired about a possible lift from one of the other women driving in and who do you think picked us up? The fine Bella!
And that was it.
Instant friends, we knew we’d end up doing something together to serve our respective worlds.
And so here we are with our Leadership PODCAST for you!
Listen to the Podcast with Bella and Tarran HERE
Podcast Duration: 27:41 minutes — 20.2MB
Summary of What We Cover:
- How, as a woman, you can be taken seriously in the corporate world
- Dealing with problem generators in the workplace. it’s not easy but you can RESOLVE issues
- Why vision and strategic planning matter whether you’re in corporate land or self-employment
- Tarran’s “Signature 7 Leadership Framework” for planning out your work week. (Infographic can be downloaded at https://www.tarrandeane.com/signature7leadershipinfographic/)
- Share this PODCAST with your friends
Leadership & Life ~ Change ~ Technology ~ Strategic Planning ~ Vision ~ Workplace Culture ~ Communication ~ Public Speaking ~ Online Leadership
How to Request a Podcast Interview with Tarran DeaneClick Here to Schedule a 15 Min Preliminary Call