I don’t know about you, but I’m busy. Speed to market is an imperative in my business. I have a plan and the plan is working – and only if I work the plan!
To help you gain momentum, let’s help you achieve #speedtomarket. It happens when you #speakup.
Here’s a few of the resources I may have mentioned during my presentation, plus a few more things to help you in your business.
- Client Qualifying Sheet: Tarran’s Corporate Cinderella “Does the Shoe Fit” Client Qualifying Sheet. This is the single most important checklist I developed in 2012 that has guided my decision-making framework and how I engage with potential clients. The language IS unique to my brand, so please… consider your company name or your ‘trigger as Jay Baer called it, and create your own using YOUR personality and your own metaphors. Then it MEANS something to YOU, and you’re not using someone else’s IP. Thanks for honouring the spirit in which this is shared….
- Video: The Video Tarran did for Professional Speakers Australia “Platform Professionals CSP Summit” on the Apps I use Watch it HERE. This will help you to get the most out of your smartphone and life on the road. You’ll notice my iPhone apps are sorted into my Signature 7 Leadership Framework. If you want that Signature Infographic as well, that’s already set up on my store as a freebie. Grab the link when you click here
- Canva Teleclass Video: How to use Canva more effectively in a way that communicates your message and positions your brand whether it’s for creating Youtube Thumbnails, Social Memes, Templates or even… powerpoint slides.
Work with me:
- Virtually – grab my Thinkific Course “Your 90 Days #IdeastoExecution Action Planning eCourse” when you go
- Personally – Choose your option at www.tarrandeane.com/corporatecinderella Coaching or Consulting
- I’m inspired by Pat Flynn and what to do with all those conference lanyards! Check it out #Influence18 #PSAConvention19 #PME19 http://bit.ly/Influence18-BeLikePatFlynnNeverThrowOutYourBigLanyards
- Visit my store for the Signature 7 Leadership Framework Infographic ~ it’s free plus there’s a bunch of other good stuff > click below