Learn What’s Really Happening in the Australian and New Zealand Professional Speaking Industry From People Who Know, in Our “Speaking My Business” Report
Tarran Deane Has Been Asked to Facilitate a Session at the National Speakers Association on Speaking in Australia and New Zealand at the #InternationalSpeakingDay On July 7th 2017 In Orlando USA. Becoming Creative, Tarran Designed a Multi-Purpose Research Tool As a Future Resource For Those Currently or Seeking to be Involved in the Australian and New Zealand Speaking and Events Industry, Whether as Business Owners, Industry Suppliers, Stakeholders, or Employees Representing Their Company at Conferences or Visiting Internationals Seeking to Present in Australia and New Zealand.
Say Yes! and ‘tick some boxes & share your thoughts’. Let’s do this!
PARTICIPATE & RESPOND TO THE SURVEY | ADD YOUR VOICE BY COMPLETING THE SURVEY BELOW:
Click to Complete the SURVEY: >>> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SpeakinginAustraliaNewZealand
Need the Back Story and Context? Easy – Read On!
THE BRIEF | an EXCERPT
Tarran’s been asked “to present practical insights and tactics on where to get started, how to get booked and how to shine once chosen to speak in their region.
Tarran will be the representative for Australia/New Zealand and has been asked to give a succinct 15 minute presentation to share information specific to the region about the following key points:
- Business Models (What should foreign speakers know about the speaking industry within your regions and which models seem to be successful?)
- Legal/Financial Implications (Do foreign speakers need a Visa or Work Permit to get paid to speak in your region?)
- Marketing/Promotion (What differences do you observe in the way speakers promote their services in your region compared to others?)
- Cultural Acumen (What holidays, values, practices, traditions and beliefs should foreign speakers be aware of?)
- Logistics/Organization (What is relevant for those who travel around the world to speak in your region?) For consistency, we are asking you to speak about the specific elements listed above. This is not a showcase of you or your business. We encourage you to gather information from other speakers [and stakeholders] in your region so you can present relevant information…”
WHO REQUESTED TARRAN TO PRESENT ON THIS TOPIC in the #INFLUENCE2017 International Day Pre-Session
Co-Chairs of the International Speaking Day, Sylvie di Giusto and Immediate Past National President of the National Speakers Association of America Ruby Newell-Legner
TARRAN’s METHOD TO FULFIL THE BRIEF | DESIGN “THE SPEAKING MY BUSINESS” SURVEY
I wanted to create a resource that was a true reflection of the presentation brief and a relevant resource both for visiting internationals AND the contributors themselves. Running my own speaking business I’ve had the privilege of sitting with Certified Speaking Professionals from other countries and gaining answers to some of the very same questions. My intention with the “Speaking My Business” Report that I’m creating is to make this resource available in digital form to registered participants at the #InternationalSpeakingDay, and for members of the Industry, through a simple opt-in request form.
Designing the survey, collating responses, updating the website, distributing the survey, preparing and presenting for this segment will take approximately 25-30 hours in total.
Final Report Due for Embedding Here July 10th, 2017 – Set Your Alarms Folks!
- *WATCH THIS SPACE *
#speakinginaustralia #SpeakingInAustralia #GettingInternationalGigs #WorkingInternationally #GSF #GlobalSpeakersFederation #Influence2017 #PSA #NSANZ