It’s the Saturday morning of the AFL Grand Final here in Australia, and a Friday evening in New York City. My husband gone motorbike riding and I’m here with this gal filming our interview for the December Edition of Speaker Magazine.
Just like players on the sporting field, entrepreneurs, who happen to be professional speakers, need to know when to make their move. We need to know what plays will give us the greatest returns, which players are on our side, which voices to listen to, how to engage the crowd without getting caught up in everyone’s opinions and simply play your best game.
In our interview Marquesa Pettway of SpeakerTalk and Speaker Magazine Author asks me what was one BIG move that shifted my business. In the interview, I:
- debunk the myths about Speaker Show Reels
- the importance of understanding right message, right method, right time
- gaining ROIs on your finances, time, and physical energy
- how vital it is to be surrounded by people that catch your vision and help draw out your message
- and importantly to embrace a new sense of boldness and the power of ‘yes’ and ‘no’
If you’re an event professional or a member of a professional speaking body around the world, like Professional Speakers Australia, or National Speakers Association of America and other GSF member countries, do whatever you can to get your hands on the December 2016 edition of Speaker Magazine when it goes to print and follow #SpeakerMagazine on your favourite social media channel.
As the recording becomes available in December 2016, we’ll be sure to provide you with a link right here, so check back in. Set your calendar alerts!
Consider sharing this article with
#Leadership #Executives #Eventprofs #MeetingPlanners #eventplanners