Course – Team Building for Managers Workshop | Seminar | Training Course
Course Duration 1 Day
Team building is an important part of the work experience. It is not only applicable to your work life, but also transfers over to your personal and social life. When working with a team, it is important to fully engage yourself. One should take the time and proper steps, to become the best team member they can be.
With our Team Building for Managers workshop, your participants will learn how important team building is and how beneficial it can be. Through this workshop, your participants will gain a new perspective on teamwork, and become a valuable member to any team they are placed in. Follow the information in this workshop and create a positive atmosphere within your company with the use of teams.
Course Objectives | Team Building for Managers Course
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organisation can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organisation
Course Outline | Team Building for Managers
Module #01 Getting Started
Module #02 What Are the Benefits of Team Building?
- Better Communication and Conflict Resolution
Module #03 Types of Team Building Activities
- Social Gatherings
Module #04 Games
- Games for Introductions
- Games to Build Camaraderie
- Games for Problem-Solving
- Games to Stimulate Interaction
Module #05 More Team Building Games
- Games to Build Trust
- Games to Motivate
- Games to Build Communication
- Games for Conflict Resolution
Module #06 Activities
- Activities to Build Camaraderie
- Activities for Idea Sharing
- Activities to Build Trust
- Activities to Stimulate Interaction
Module #07 More Team Building Activities
- Activities to Motivate
- Activities to Improve Working Together
- Activities to Build Communication
- Activities for Conflict Resolution
Module #08 Social Gatherings
- Physical Activities
Module #09 Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Allowing Cliques to Develop
- Not Delegating Tasks
- Rewarding in Private/ Criticising in Public
- Disjointed Plans of Grandeur
Module #10 Formatting a Team Building Plan
- Define the Goal
- Consult Team Members
- Research and Create Structure
- Keep It Fun
Module #11 Evaluate
- Was the Goal Met?
- Was the Team Building Cohesive?
- What Did the Team Think of the Team Building?
- How Can the Team Building
- Be Improved for Next Time?
Module #12 Wrapping Up
- Your Next Steps
^ courtesy reminder the number of modules that can be covered in a 1/2 program is limited. We’ll work with you to select the most relevant modules for a 1/2 day program in response to the client’s priorities for the participant
Method of Delivery: Team Building for Managers Course
All professional development relating to this course content is delivered by Tarran Deane Education and her team of subject-matter experts, trainers, consultants, executive coaches and professional speakers and may occur as:
- Public Seminar – Full or Part Course
- eCourse | Virtual Learning | Webinar
- Onsite Face to Face as a Full Day or 1/2 Day Course at your place of business
- Roadshow or Showcase
- Conference or Convention Breakout | Workshop by Tarran Deane
- Conference or Keynote | High level introduction to topic only by Tarran Deane
Please confirm your preferred method at the time of enquiry, prior to booking.
Location of Delivery: Gold Coast | Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne | Auckland and on Request
Ask us about presenting this professional development on location at your venue, an upcoming conference, or enquire about our online self-paced learning options for you, your participants and staff.
This program may also be delivered by us in public and private seminars, tele-seminars, webinars and eCourse formats
Who is This Training For:
Executives, Entrepreneurs, Experts, Established Teams, Sales Teams, Emerging Leaders, Graduates, Students
Mergers and acquisitions, significant change, shift in strategic direction, return to work, graduates, government initiatives, volunteers
How to Book Your Training Day | Course Name – Team Building for Managers Course
As a starting point we typically allocate Tuesdays on a weekly basis for the running of our full or 1/2 day training and professional development workshops. To confirm our availability to work with you and your team on Tuesdays or at other times, be sure to contact Tarran, Karen, or Charlotte via email or call the number below:
Contact Details: Course
Phone: +61 417 654305
or Scroll down to CLICK on the green “Book a 30 Minute Discovery” button below to schedule a call!
A Recent Case Study