Weekend Business Seminars with the Family
“Why I believe attending business seminars with my daughter is important,” says Tarran:
- shared experiences
- personal revelation and disrupts old thinking
- increased understanding of the parents | own family business
- exposure to cutting edge technologies and business principles
- provides opportunities for vision casting and possibility thinking
Why I think it’s great attending a business seminar with my Mum,” says my daughter Elle
- I learn things that will help me start my own business once I graduate
- I get to see Mum do her thing and understand her more
- I can share some of the information with my friends and we all benefit.
Quite a nice way to spend the day together I say. One generation to another learning and equipping each other for life at work.